Senior Front-End Developer for Digital Marketing Agency
About the customer
Our customer is one of the biggest and well-known digital and web agency in Germany, with a focus on design and technology. Providing full-cycle marketing services, they make brands and products digitally successful by strongly concentrating on your client’s needs, target groups, and branding software tools and techniques. The agency’s clients include such industrial giants as SWATCH, MANN+HUMMEL, London Heathrow Airport, Universal and Estée Lauder.
This agency’s results can be measured against many things, including clicks, visits, conversions. However, most of all, they value the success of their clients, which is not only statistics but the brand experience of the target groups itself. Our customer is extensively competent and operates interdisciplinary.
About the project
As the main services of our customer are strategic consulting, web design, online marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO), there are many various exciting and challenging projects for a wide range of industries from automotive and aviation to agroindustrial and medical. You’ll be indirectly developing software for companies like BOSCH, Mercedes-Benz, BMWGroup, and Daimler.
The development areas include CMS websites (TYPO3, Symfony), WordPress and Drupal products, e-commerce websites and apps, webhosting. There will be a stable flow of different projects for different end-users.
About the team
The whole team currently has two departments – in Germany and Ukraine. The German in-house team consists of 2 front-end developers, and the Ukrainian team gathered under our roof will be consisting of 1 senior front-end developer and 1 PM. The overall number of teammates and their level of skill will grow higher and higher with time.
- App concept creation
- Mockups and Wireframes
- Conversion of responsive applications or web pages
- On-page SEO Optimization
- Optimization of user interfaces and usability (UI/ UX)
- Analysis of mistakes and their fixing
- Experience in on-page SEO optimization
- Deep knowledge of graphic design programs
- Expertise in UX Design
- Ability to work with user tests
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get with Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.