Senior FrontEnd AEM Software Engineer for Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions
About the Client
Customer is an Infosys company, is a leading digital customer experience company combining analytics, eCommerce, content management, and Experience-Driven Commerce services. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, commerce experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, we make content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Bluemercury, Charter, Lovesac, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one-of-a-kind company!
About the Project
It is planned to build a number of e-commerce solutions for different companies around the globe. You will have a chance to participate in a series of interesting projects and help companies to improve their experience in e-commerce, modernize existing solutions, build solutions from scratch, etc. There will be no boring projects which last for years, so you could gain versatile experience in different products.
The developer will be dealing with large, high-profile clients and will be required to configure and customize enterprise solutions to meet the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge.
About the Team
The whole team will be consisting of 10-16 members (include back-end, front-end, QA, and PM) from Ukraine, the USA, and other countries. The project is utilizing Scrum software development.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Work alongside software developers and architects, UX / UI visual designers and architects, and product developers
- Discover, design, and build highly interactive interfaces and content that keep users engaged and build positive brand equity at every possible point in the user experience
- Slice, mark-up, and script interfaces and content on content managed, responsive websites / systems that work flawlessly on desktop, tablet, phone, and other devices
- Work with Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5 and AEM6)
- Work directly with servers and server-side: AJAX, JS
- Create events and listeners on content and interaction to produce meaningful reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, and other conversion tags)
- Leveraging APIs / Web Services and content of all types (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Delivering product and apps that are based on pre-existing wireframes, designs, or other client requirements
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- HTML, JSP, HTL (and other templating languages)
- jQuery and extending / customizing plugins
- Extensive knowledge of Git and Git commands
- Bootstrap 3
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS / SASS)
- Front End Frameworks and Task Runners
- MVC Frameworks and core underlying principles (Angular, React, Vue)
- AEM or CMS experience
- AJAX, JSON
- REST / SOAP Web Services
- Sightly/HTL experience
- Familiarity with Responsive Design and Graceful Degradation principles
- ADA / Accessibility and Accessibility Markup
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients