Senior FrontEnd (Dart) Developer for B2B platform
About the customer
Our customer is innovating German-based company with exciting expertise in big data, analytics, and solutions that established a new category of software which helps huge corporation as well as small companies to deal with buildings repairing at all stages of this process. The company provides user opportunity to find the most appropriate solution for home and office repairs and optimize costs.
About the project
The project is an exclusive B2B e-commerce online platform that provides construction management services and homeowners alike. It was launched as start-up more than 2 years ago. It deals with the renovation of buildings: materials and costs calculation etc. By now the company has a large client base and increasing actively. One the of main advantages of the project is an effective management process and active involvement of Product Owner, who has a strong development background. Product Owner is a heavy follower of Scrum methodology, so the team works in 2 weeks sprints. Developers communicate directly with the customer on daily meetings so there are no issues with communications or long reply receiving period.
About the team
The whole development team is divided into 2 parts: back-end team is located in Germany (Berlin), front-end team is located in Ukraine (Kharkiv). The team consists of highly qualified Developers. Product Owners and C-level management are located in Berlin (Germany).
We are heavy followers of Scrum methodology and work in 2 week’s sprints. We communicate directly with the customer on daily meetings via Skype or BlueJeans Platform.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in developing web applications
- Professional experience in Java or other OO language
- Knowledge of reactive software architecture
- Experience in API design and defining requirements based on acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of GIT
- Eager to learn new skills
- Experience in working with scrum
- Independent work attitude
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with Angular 2+ (newest versions)
- Experience in Dart (which is used on front-end)
- Experience with Golang (which is used on back-end)
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.