Senior FrontEnd Developer for The Bank Process Digitalization Solution
About the Client
The company was founded in 2003. The main focus is primarily on the cooperative banking environment. The customer develops digital solutions that enable customers to interact with your bank online.
About the Project
Our customer has been implementing digital solutions for clients in the financial services sector for over 15 years. Major tasks are the conception, implementation, support and further development of a wide variety of digital projects.
Together with you, our team and the customer, we want to make new ideas a success.
About the Team
Our team uses the latest technologies and Agile methods.
On the client-side there are 8 people in the team: 3 Senior .Net Developer and Team Lead .Net, 3 Senior FrontEnd Developer and Team Lead FrontEnd.
On the Ukrainian side: 1 Senior .Net Developer, 1 Senior FrontEnd Developer.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Implementation of screen designs and wireframes in Angular
- Project support from conception to going live
- Working with an interdisciplinary team
- Implementation of mechanisms to improve browser compatibility
- Experience in current libraries and frameworks, such as Angular 10, jQuery or Bootstrap
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript and preprocessors such as SASS
- Knowledge in the development of responsive applications
- Experience with task runners and build tools such as Grunt or Webpack
- Connection of REST APIs
- Performance optimization of web apps
- Upper-intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Experience with SEO optimization