Senior FrontEnd Developer for Global Hotel Solutions
About the customer
Our partner is a well-established, leading hospitality solutions brand from Germany with a worldwide network. Being one of the global market giants in the business travel industry, the company provides various top-grade hotel management portals. Their solutions simplify the booking and management processes equally for corporates, travel managers, and travelers.
About the project
The project’s main goal is to refactor an existing middle-tier service layer towards a modern cloud-based solution. They are going to work in a distributed team fashion with world-class software architects, developers, and subject matter experts. The team is to shape and implement the technological renovation of one of the top ecosystems in the domain of private and corporate travel and hospitality.
About the team
Our Ukrainian-based development team will constantly be expanding. The bootstrap team includes 1 Senior Java Engineer, 1 Operations Engineer, 1 Quality Assurance Engineer, 1 Product Manager.
Ramp-up by the end of February: the full-fledged delivery team of 8-10 people in Kyiv.
- Become a beating heart of the Front End team for the R&D initiative of a mid-size (1500+) enterprise customer
- Drive a mid-sized team to produce high-quality, elegant, scalable and clean software
- Writing superior client-side React code
- Build software systems that are high load and scalable for a global audience
- Break down abstract features from the business and ensure that they have the necessary non-functional requirements
- Use software engineering best practices to write, document, maintain code and measure systems
- 3+ years of web development experience of architecting web applications at scale
- Proven experience with React framework
- Experience with web services using standard protocols: REST, SOAP, etc.
- Proficient understanding of source code versioning tools like Git
- Upper-Intermediate English
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.