Senior FrontEnd Developer for YouTube Video Marketing Software
About the customer
Our customer is a well-established American company that already reinvented the way that brands engage consumers using video. They develop specific software that helps bloggers, entrepreneurs, brands, and agencies leverage digital marketing tools and strategy to grow a big loyal audience of users. The customer is already a trusted source among such giants as ReeLSEO, NewMediaRockstars, Tubefilter, CNet, AOL Inc., ZAGG, eBay, and Time Inc.
With their tools, users can check what’s working and what’s not with their content, and what needs to be done to get the YouTube channel to the top of the funnel. It’s one of the most powerful video marketing software in the world that comes along with the best in class strategy and provides creators with all the information they need to grow their audience and succeed on YouTube (and beyond).
About the project
The main product that you’ll be working on is a Google Chrome extension that lets video creators understand why the content is promoted in Related Videos, Search, and Recommended Videos. This extension keeps clients focused on the metrics that matter and not just merely views. Using such knowledge, bloggers, brands, or agencies can promote their YouTube channels in a more strategic way to get a bigger number of loyal consumers.
About the team
Total amount of team players is 15 people including 4 FrontEnd engineers, Devops, BackEnd, Scala developers, etc. The team is international, TL is located in Poland.
- Port chrome extension to Firefox.
- Maintain both in chrome and FF with new features each release cycle.
- Strong FrontEnd development experience
- React, Redux
- English – Advanced
- Good communication, attitude and teamwork skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with Chrome extensions
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.