Senior FrontEnd Developer with Multiplatform Mobile Application
About the Client
Our customer is one of the US market leaders in facility and asset management software, providing a user-friendly experience that allows companies to manage their facilities and save money with real-time, actionable data.
About the Project
Brightgrove’s developers are tightly integrating with the main project team, co-driving pivotal updates of the core system, creating new portal features and spinning off a brand new Multiplatform Mobile Application to cover existing business flows in a dedicated application.
About the Team
Our aggressive ramp-up plans for2021 feature two to three agile teams of up to 20 top trier engineers.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Implementation of web applications
- Conducting code reviews
- Designing software solutions
- Ensuring SLA of products
- Active participation in product growth
- Mostly new features development
- Participation in ceremonies
- Writing superior client-side code
- Build software systems that are high load and scalable for a global audience
- Break down abstract features from the business and ensure that they have the necessary non-functional requirements
- Use software engineering best practices to write, document, maintain code and measure systems
- Good experience of working with React, Redux
- Understanding of what kills the performance of React
- Good experience of working with HTML, CSS, SCSS implementing responsive design
- Very good knowledge of English and high level of personal responsibility