Senior FrontEnd Developer for Intelligent B2B Sales Solution
About the customer
The client is a fast growing UK company with offices in the UK and Norway. They are already working on a new kind of lead generation platform. This platform allows gathering different kinds of information, perform analysis based on unique algorithms, to provide customers with insights from SMBs to Enterprises, saving them significant time prospecting and therefore more time selling.
About the project
The product is the most intelligent B2B sales solution for lead generation and differs from other traditional data services. It takes structured business data and intelligently integrates it with millions of open and unstructured data sources. 80% of our live data is sourced by us with only 20% from traditional databases. The complexity of the open data environment is significantly simplified by company six patented technologies, using unique algorithms and machine learning to cleverly provide sales intelligence. The cutting-edge technologies are used on the project, in particular, the most recent versions of Angular and TypeScript.
About the team
Currently, we are looking for software specialists, who will extend the customer’s internal development team. You will be working in Brightgrove’s Kharkiv or Kiev office and communicate directly with the customer.
- Further development of app, creating of new features
- Supporting existing system
- Upgrading to the new version
- Experience with Angular 2 – as must
- Experience with TypeScript
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in a team and good communication skills
- At least Intermediate level of English
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with the latest versions of Angular
- Experience with Salesforce apps
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 300 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.