Senior Full-Stack Developer for World-famous Fashion Brand
About the customer
Without exaggeration, our partner is one of the biggest and worldwide-famous fashion brands with headquarters in Sweden and dozens of offices all over the globe. It’s a group of unique design and clothing brands united by a passion for making great and modern designs available to everybody.
About the project
The main goal of the project is to create a scraping tool from scratch. This tool is going to provide end clients with access to all relevant products in our customer’s markets. Also, there are going to be exciting business trips to Berlin!
About the team
The distributed team consists of two units – in Germany and Ukraine. The Head of Engineering is on the German side.
The Ukrainian unit is going to start the project with the Core Team of 2 Senior Backend Developers (including Tech Lead). They’ll be planning the scope of work and designing the architecture for the first development stages.
Later, we’re going to grow further with:
- 1 Frontend devs
- Up to 3 more Backend devs and 1 Frontend dev for the subsequent development stages
We want to gather up a team of passionate and dedicated people. The overall unit will be around 7 people in total in the long-term perspective.
- Create web and mobile infrastructures
- Build new products and features
- Write maintainable and easy-to-test code (SOLID) that you, yourself, are going to be proud of
- Build, maintain, and deploy new and existing functionality to all of the customer’s environments
- Continuously improve the backend architecture with the best up-to-date practices
- Set up CI/CD processes and pipelines to quickly deliver our code to where it needs to be
- Collaborate closely with the product and design team on building new features
- Participate in planning, discussions, and business meetings — we need every brain in the office to create the most successful product
- 5+ years of proven professional experience as a Full-stack developer (experience with startups is highly preferable)
- Production experience with Node.JS and React
- Exposure to other languages like Python and Java/.NET is an advantage
- Production experience with databases and design of scalable database infrastructure
(NoSQL and SQL based)
- Ability to handle GIT workflow
- Web scraping and data feed ingestion and transformation at scale
- Proficient expertise in CSS, HTML, and other web development technologies
- Deep hands-on experience with CI/CD implementation in Azure, Google, or AWS.
- You have an eye for clean code and are passionate about testing
- Problem-solving collaborative attitude, not-afraid-of-new-challenges mindset
- Creativity, interest in learning new things, positive work ethic
- Upper-Intermediate, preferably Fluent English
As a Plus:
- Experience in using React Native for iOS and/or Android apps
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting, and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.