Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer for Digital Media Group
About the customer
Our customer is a well-known German media holding company – a leader in global communication, advertising, and marketing services. Their main expertise is ensuring that a marketing message appeals to consumers, appears in the right place at the right time and that the advertiser pays the most affordable price possible.
About the project
The project’s goal is the implementation of an application for planning, optimization, and controlling of media campaigns. Our partner aims to gain a competitive advantage by using agency-specific algorithms to create optimal media plans for their end-customers.
The development team uses the latest technologies and future-oriented patterns. You’re going to work on such things as the integration of machine learning algorithms, implementation and usage of APIs to exchange with business partners, and integration into a technologically sophisticated system landscape.
Project’s technology stack: C#, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, React, Redux, Typescript.
About the team
Being a part of the distributed development team that counts 16 exceptional professionals, you’re going to develop impressive apps for the customer’s internal and external users. You’ll be working in an agile, friendly, and exciting environment.
- Be a primary contact person between Brightgrove and the German-based team
- Timely communicate your vacations, sick leaves, and unplanned absences to the customer
- Еnsure that all the developers confirm that they have fully understood the tasks assigned to them
- Provide an estimate of the implementation time for each task
- In-depth knowledge of .NET/ASP.NET Core
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript, React, Redux
- Experience in NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Expertise in Command Query Responsibility Segregation
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Ability to handle GIT
- Working experience with WebAPI
- Substantial knowledge of Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Pull requests, CI/CD, etc.)
- Proficiency in Agile methods (User stories, story points, etc.)
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate
- Database handling skills for MS SQL Server and Oracle
- Material-UI (React UI framework)
- Progress Kendo React (UI library)
- Azure Cloud
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting, and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.