About the customer
Our Customer is the German market leader for the digitalization, medical and economical assessment of bodily injury claims. The company provides support of insurance companies in the settlement of bodily injury claims, since 2009 and has the largest database in bodily injury in Germany.
In the same time, the Customer is an independent service provider specializing in comprehensive solutions for bodily injury management. On behalf of insurance companies, we have been providing innovative, medically competent and data-based support throughout the entire claims management process. Client’s headquarters are in Cologne, Germany.
Customer provides the wild range of insurance services. Among them are the next:
- Motor liability
- General liability
- Healing/Medical (malpractice) liability
- Private accident insurance
- Life/Work disability
About the project
Based on many years’ experience the digital, self-learning platform was created. It optimizes and objectifies the regulatory process. In this way, the company supports insurance customers in managing each individual claim – for a fast, transparent and fair settlement of bodily injury claims.
Client’s bodily injury settlement digital services allow:
- Procurement, structuring and plausibility check of medical data
- Standardization and digitalization of bodily injury claims
- Development of prediction models and AI solutions for bodily injury claims management
- Process automation as well as digital instruments for the management and cost controlling of bodily injury claims management
- A systematic and medically sound check of medical invoices
- Assessment and preparation of expert medical reports
- Expert appraisals of (long-term) care requirements and transition management
- Tool-supported medical on-site assessment
About the team
The team consists of up to 10 IT professionals, who are inspired with development. The team mostly based in Germany, but in long term perspective, we are going to increase team in Ukraine.
Your primary focus, as a Senior Front – End Developer, will be on developing and decision making. You also will communicate with the rest of the team (in Germany and Ukraine) working on creating the new functionality and maintaining of an existing one.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
As the product was created based on a new technical stack (React JS and NodeJS) you will not deal with legacy code, which is a big plus.
The main thing is that you have a passion for functional and aesthetic user interfaces. We’re looking for a world-class developer with strong technical fundamentals, that can quickly pick up new technologies, that has a true passion for working on a fast-growing, consumer-facing product.
We don’t want engineers who just write great code, we want engineers that own and stand behind what they build. We’re looking for someone that is passionate about what they do, eager to disrupt a massive market and isn’t just looking for another ‘job’.
It means that:
- Working experience React, Node.js
- You generally have high-quality standards and value the sustainability of your code
- German language skills are not required, but English is a must have – our team is international
- You are always curious to learn new things
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 300 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.