Senior FullStack Java Developer for Job marketplace
About the customer
Founded in 1996, our customer is a German digital job marketplace for specialists and executives. The companies of all sizes and industries in need can find first-class employees through the marketplace’s web app and online services.
Our customer’s team consists of 200 people. As a subsidiary of Medien Union, Ludwigshafen, it has been working with renowned publishers for many years. Advertisements placed with the customer’s applications are published free of charge on the job markets of more than 400 partners’ platforms as part of a target group concept for the advertiser.
About the project
We are developing software that allows companies to publish jobs on the portal, and applicants – to find them. This application has extensive functionality such as search by sector, search by radius, email service for job search, and more. As a result, we build the product’s features that automate the job search for candidates and increase the efficiency of the matching process for employers and candidates. You’ll work on a subproject – an app designated to create a candidate’s resume.
About the team
At the moment, our customer has offices in Germany and Ukraine. The German team includes product owners, most of the engineers, and the management staff. The Ukrainian team consists of 2 front-end developers, 2 back-end developers, and 1 project manager. Both teams are friendly and eager to welcome a new member.
- The primary focus is the back-end development for a large project
- Implementation of new features
- Work with internal services
- Follow the customer’s security measures and policies
- Work closely with the front-end side of the project
- Directly communicate with the customer
- Solid experience in Java programming
- Extensive experience with Hibernate, Spring Boot Framework and Jenkins
- Excellent knowledge of Java development ecosystem (Gradle) and Docker
- Experience in creating React-based web front-ends and Webpack deployment
- Practical experience in projects with the Microservice architecture
- Be able to communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly and politely, both orally and in writing – this is one of the essential skills to have for this job
- Level of English – Intermediate and higher
Would be Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of Redux, Babel, SCSS
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.