Senior FullStack Developer for Online Security Service
About the customer
The customer is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. The client’s next generation privacy-enhancing services enable consumers to conveniently and privately assert identity information using trusted providers, such as banks, telcos and governments. It is helping customers to connect to critical online services with a digital credential they already have and trust while ensuring that information is only shared with explicit user consent.
About the project
The project relates to the field of startup environments with dynamic changes among the structures and methodologies. We currently don’t use Agile/Scrum so there is a wide range of options to plan your schedule and performance routine. There is a constant communication with customers and members of the distributed team so the possibility to influence on future decisions and product lifecycle exist. This position is perfect for a candidate who wants to act mostly as a standalone developer, be flexible in choosing project technologies and frameworks and is not afraid to be a decision maker. If you are tired of formal processes and bureaucracy routines then this position might be suitable for you as a possibility to open a creative potential.
About the team
The whole Project team consists of 20 top-notch engineers, managers.
- Integration (REST/JSON), preparing deployment packages (war as for now)
- Technical documentation (basics: configuration options, deployment steps, etc.)
- Unit Tests if necessary (depends on the purpose of the project)
- Might also be required to get familiar with GoLang to be able to understand some of the existing code
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Working experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Security
- Experience with protocols: LDAP, SAML, OAuth 2.0 / OIDC
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- High attention to detail, self-starter, organized, able to manage own workload
- At least Intermediate level of English
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with GoLang
- Experience with Windows Authentication and Active Directory
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of network and security protocols, encryption, authentication and authorization: OpenID Connect, OAuth 2, SAML 2, PKI
- Familiarity with distributed ledger technologies based on Blockchain
- Familiarity with container technologies (Docker)
- Experience with API development tools: Swagger
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 300 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.