About the customer
Our customer hand-craft creative Hr-solutions with solid strategies and powerful technologies. The company develops and operates job matching platforms across a variety of industries, like lawyers, doctors, etc.
About the project
The project directing to transform the way people find jobs and the way companies recruit by developing and operating mobile job matching platforms in sophisticated industries. The vision of the company is to partner with the biggest companies in Tech, Law, Financial Services and many more industries and to help one million people to find jobs by matching with their future employers through one of platforms – preferably on their smartphone.
Unlike general online job boards like Monster or Stepstone or even social networks like Xing or LinkedIn, each one of our platforms focuses on one occupation only, providing specific filters and profile options for that occupation. This enables highly efficient and accurate matching of candidates and job vacancies.
About the team
Talking about the team we need to remark that you receive work in a fast-growing, profitable startup in Germany.
The team is comprised of 6 senior developers (german/russian/slovakian nationality, most of whom work remotely) and 1 product owner/project manager, collaborate using Slack, Trello, and Github.
- Make decisions together with the team about architecture and technology of software
- Write tests of all kinds to ensure the stability of the code and create internationalization for the product
- Search for the root cause of problems and fix that instead of slapping on a band-aid
- Find problems before they occur and propose solutions for challenges
- Move back-end to Apollo, Express.js
- Experience with writing clean, composable and testable code
- Upper-intermediate English (spoken and written)
Nice to have
- Experience with Meteor.js, Apollo, MongoDB aggregation pipeline
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.