Senior FullStack .Net Developer for Post Service Management System
About the customer
Our client is one of the biggest private post service in Germany with the Head Office in Berlin. The client is operating in the B2B area with the main purpose of delivery costs optimization.
Among the services the main are:
- Standard products for business customers;
- Advertisement mail for business customers;
- Registered mail for business customers;
- Parcel delivery for business customers;
- Post office management for business customers.
About the project
The main idea of the project is to bind partner to the network of private postal service providers. It allows postal companies to optimize logistics. For the moment the company operates an old legacy system and one of the main target for 2019 is to launch the brand new system using the latest technology stack.
The new program will be a part of the postal networking software products ecosystem.
About the team
The team is divided into 2 locations – Germany and Ukraine. Team on Ukrainian side – will include 2 Fullstack developers and PM. Seniority level of the whole team is middle and higher.
- Server-side applications and web services development
- Automated test cases development
- Design of persistence scheme and program architecture
- Good knowledge of .Net/.Net Core
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET Core and Angular
- Experience with relational databases
- Solid knowledge of web service technologies (SOAP or REST)
- Experience in NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Experience in WCF
- Skilled in GIT
- Fluent English
Nice to Have Skills:
- German as an advantage
- Experience in development and deployment in a cloud environment as an advantage
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.