Senior FullStack .Net Software Engineer for Real Estate Platform
About the Client
The Client has been servicing technology solutions to the New York City real estate industry for over a quarter of a century. As there is no widely accepted MLS in the Manhattan real estate industry, the Client’s application environment is the system that transmits up to the minute inventory from one firm to another. This system has grown from 10 firms and 300 listings exchanged daily to close to 500 firms and approximately 10,000 listings exchanged daily in accordance with REBNY’s RLS guidelines.
Their products include but are not limited to the full service listing application supporting both the agent end user and data entry, a mobile listings application, a variety of listing feeds, off the shelf and customized VOW options, and marketing services which consist of custom brochures, an interface with the New York Times’ Ad times 2000 and a proprietary advertising tool known as Premium Marketing Opportunity (PMO). The Client has a long standing history of successful data conversions, integrations, and development of customized business solutions.
About the Project
We create a team of developers who have a strong desire to improve their skills in the development and ready to collaborate with client’s in-house development team (up to 5 people) working on the core business platform and software applications.
About the Team
We’ve created the team of 20 team-members on Ukrainian end and not going to stop. Due to new business challenges, we are ready to hire 5 more team members.
For now, our friendly team consists of FullStack .Net developers, Front end developers, QAs, DBAs, BA, Researchers and Designer.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Close collaboration with US developer, DBA and Product Manager and BA on investigating and resolving the issues in customer’s applications
- Reviewing the tickets in customer’s service desk system and advising the end users on workaround of the issue they have been experiencing
- 4+ years in ASP .Net (ASPX), VB .Net, Web forms.
- English Intermediate or higher
- Proactive approach
Working days/ hours
- Standard working hours with flexibility
- You’ll need to make sure to have enough of overlap with NY business hours