Senior FullStack .Net Software Engineer for Intelligent Revenue Platform
About the Client
Our Customer was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Our Customer takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Our customer was the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. Our customer delivers solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
About the Project
The team that you would be working with are actively developing and supporting hundreds of customers who are using our three products: Commission Expense Accounting, Advanced Quota Planning and Operational Sales Management. These products are actively selling and have an increasing market footprint. There are a number of challenges that need to be addressed which include a healthy product roadmap, deep technical roadmap, current customer issues and performance optimizations as the products are being operationalized by large enterprise customers. Since the base platform has been around for many years, we have both older technology (Knockout, AngularJS, etc.) to support and refactor as well as enhancements using new technologies (ReactJS, .Net Core, Serverless Functions, etc.).
About the Team
We pride ourselves on building teams with a diversity of opinions in order to build the best software possible. We understand that not everyone works the same way and strive to create a flexible open environment to allow you to create the work/life balance that works best for you.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be an essential member of a fast-moving agile development team building the latest products. You will contribute to all aspects from design, development, and testing to deployment and ongoing support working alongside product management and customer support. Your work will directly impact thousands of users across multiple Azure cloud regions. You’ll be responsible for taking personal ownership in both your code and others, this includes ensuring proper tests, documentation, and communication around development.
Our Customer believes everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think in different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives.
Responsibilities and Skills
Work autonomously and closer with product
Take responsibility for release process and deployments
Help in troubleshoot issues
Contribute new ideas to the product and development
Implementation of the new features requested by clients
- Minimum of 5 years Software Development experience
- Development using technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, .NET, and Entity Framework
- SQL database development using technologies such as SQL Server and Azure SQL DB
- Knowledge of contemporary software development methodologies and processes especially Agile Scrum
- Experience designing and developing responsive web enterprise applications
- Testing methods and tools with a focus on automated testing
- English Upper-Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps and Git
- Developing scalable web applications on the Microsoft Azure Cloud, AWS and/or GCP public cloud offerings
- Work with Package Managers (i.e. Bower, NPM), and Task Runners (i.e. Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience with RESTful API or other web communication frameworks
- Experience with load and performance testing and code profiling
- Experience with the Java technology stack and related tools
- Expert verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate on a broad spectrum (from deep technical discussions to high-level executive vision)