Senior FullStack PHP Developer for E-Commerce (Retail)
About the Client
Our client is a German Retail/E-Commerce company that is going to become the #1 distributor of racking systems online in DACH / Europe. They grow fast and the client has big plans. The company wants to implement many projects on its website. They have 2000 users a day (B2B only) and a list of 50.000 articles in their shop system which grows rapidly.
About the Project
We are looking for Senior FullStack PHP Developer who will be ready to support the existing project (webshop) based on the OXID framework. Prepare recommendations on how to grow and extend the project and current team in the future to help the company with all the projects.
- Developing OXID framework skills (according to you rare/valuable in your region due to scarce supply)
- Working with a motivated, international team (the current dev, designer(s) and project management)
- Insights on how a modern development team works
- Insights on how to deal with a lot of different input and how to consider high flexibility (agile project management combined with daily business)
About the Team
The development team consists of 3 developers on our side. Business, design, product, and development teams in Germany.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Implementing features into/for our current system – the complete bandwidth of possible to-dos in running a webshop will apply
- PHP5 / PHP7 developing skills
- Bootstrap 3
- Previous experience with e-commerce
- Motivation to learn about OXID webshop integrations to help us customize our current system middle-term
- Technical and strategic capability to handle bigger projects
- Diligent & responsible work ethic (appropriate documentation, careful testing, etc.)
- Intermediate English or higher