Senior FullStack PHP Developer for E-Commerce (Retail)
About the customer
Our client is a German Retail/E-Commerce company which is going to become #1 distributor of racking systems online in DACH / Europe. They grow fast and the client has big plans for the future. The company wants to implement many projects on their website. They have 2000 users a day (B2B only) and list of 50.000 articles in their shop system which grows rapidly.
About the project
German Retail/E-Commerce company is looking for Senior PHP FullStack Developer who will be ready to analyze the existing project (webshop), how current OXID-system works and prepare recommendations how to grow and extend the team in the future to help the company with all the projects.
About the team
Currently, the company has only one developer – very senior and very much focused on the project with in-depth knowledge. Most of the currently installed modules are his. For starters, we will start with a dev team of 2 total. The current developer will onboard the new developer.
- Project-based responsibilities
- In the beginning, we will work together with our current developer in order to get the new dev ready to take over tasks and projects independently and autonomously in shared developing systems
- Implementing features into/for our current OXID system – the complete bandwidth of possible todos in running a webshop will apply.
- One of the first bigger projects might be the development of a 3D configurator for our racking systems
- Possible switch to another shop platform (Magento or comparable)
- Senior FullStack PHP Developer.
- PHP5 / PHP7 developing skills
- Bootstrap 3
- Previous experience in customizing webshops
- Proven knowledge of Magento
- Motivation to learn about OXID webshop integrations in order to help us customize our current system middle-term
- Technical and strategic capability to handle bigger projects (switching webshop to another platform, 3d configurator)
- Diligent & responsible work ethic (appropriate documentation, careful testing, etc.)
Nice to have Skills:
- Team Lead experience
- Technical SEO
- Web design
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.