Senior FullStack PHP Software Engineer for Online Marketing Agency
About the Client
Our customer is a young, at the same time experienced online marketing agency in Hamburg, Germany. They combine many years expertise of in consulting and all areas of online marketing in order to generate the highest value for their partners. Diverse knowledge and experience enable a comprehensive perspective. This perspective enables the customer’s team to develop and implement holistic strategies for their partners.
Open to constant innovations, our customer is constantly (and gladly!) facing new challenges in order to enable maximum performance across different projects for the benefit of their partners.
About the Project
You will develop individual websites/webshops with content management systems such as WordPress, Shopify, Shopware, etc., without pre-defined themes. You will implement individual plugins and themes tailored to the specific requirements of the customer.
We are looking for a Senior FullStack PHP Developer who loves programming and implementing individual design templates in clean and structured templates makes him happy!
About the Team
A team of A-players & start-up founders who want to make a difference. A culture that consists of responsibility, growth, and friendship. Challenging projects, great customers, and the opportunity to grow with us.
Responsibilities and Skills
- You think for yourself and develop solutions for technical challenges, whereby you can try out new things and apply modern technologies
- Can implement the requirements in individual plugins and themes with WordPress or other CMS
- You will find a solution to technical challenges. You can convert requirements into meaningful and feasible concepts and estimate the effort involved
- You manage your source code with version control systems and automation tools, preferably Git
- You not only want to grow beyond yourself in terms of your career but also personally and you want to really step on the gas with a team of A-players
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Very good knowledge and understanding of PHP web-based applications
- Excellent experience with WordPress or other CMS
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Structured working method and a quality awareness
- Intermediate level of English or higher