Senior Fullstack Software Engineer for Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions
About the Client
Our customer is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, eCommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers, and strategists to create seamless, memorable, and scalable customer experiences.
Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, we make content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one-of-a-kind company!
About the Project
It is planned to build a number of e-commerce solutions for different companies around the globe. You will have a chance to participate in a series of interesting projects and help companies to improve their experience in e-commerce, modernize existing solutions, build solutions from scratch, etc. There will be no boring projects which last for years, so you could gain versatile experience in different products.
The Shopify Full Stack Developer will be dealing with large, high-profile clients and will be required to configure and customize enterprise solutions to meet the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge. This role can be onsite or you can work from home from anywhere in the US!
About the Team
The whole team will be consisting of 5-7 members (include back-end, front-end, QA, and PM) from Ukraine, the USA, and other countries. The project is utilizing Scrum software development.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Maintain and develop new features on existing apps
- Develop new apps
- Migrate apps between platforms
- Contribute to internal initiatives to improve development processes and app integrations
- Develop reusable tools for app integration and implementation
- Development on the front-end of the Shopify platform
- Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
- 2+ years of experience with Shopify/Shopify+ integrations
- 2+ years of professional experience in building websites or the front-end of web applications, including hands-on Shopify development
- Familiarity with SCSS
- Experience with React.js
- Shopify Liquid (or other templating languages)
- Shopify Theme Development using Theme Kit, Slate, or other build tools Project Management tools (Jira)
- Shopify App Development (Private Apps, Custom Apps, Shopify Scripts)
- Experience with NoSQL and Relational Databases (DynamoDB, Firestore)
- Experience with Serverless frameworks
- Experience with APIs, REST, and/or GraphQL
- Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Understanding of Git Version Control (BitBucket or GitHub)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients