Senior iOS Developer for B2B and B2C Solutions
About the customer
Our client develops and implements customer-oriented regional and nationwide B2B and B2C KYC strategies.
Their scope of services provides safe and secure identification of natural persons and corporations in accordance with all legal and data protection act requirements. Services are certified to the highest standard available.
About the project
This solution offers fast identification of its customers final consumers and realizes their specific procedural needs. Final consumers are free to choose time, place and channel (video, shop, courier) at any given time in accordance with their personal requirements.
Consumer and user-friendly applications increase conversion rates in all industries of e-commerce, telecommunications, finance, insurance, De-Mail and online gaming and age verification.
About the team
The team consists of iOS and Android Developers. 2 members of are located in Ukraine and the rest in Germany. We are looking for a skilled iOS developer, who will join our team in Kharkov.
- New features development
- Support of existing system based on packaged SDKs
- Supervision of Junior iOS developer
- 4+ years of experience Objective-C
- 2+ years of experience with Swift
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.