Senior iOS Developer for Logitech
About the Client
The Streamlabs, a technology startup based in San Francisco. Streamlabs, a technology startup that helps Live Streamers to follow their dreams by providing essential tools to engage, grow and monetize their audiences. 70% of streamers on Twitch and other platforms use our tools to broadcast or monetize their streamers (donations, alerts, leaderboards, goals, event lists, notifications, sponsors, loyalty points, analytics and more). We’ve paid out over $225 million to streamers since 2014.
The Streamlabs segment of Logitech is a software-oriented branch working from San Francisco, Vancouver and remotely. We make the leading set of tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. On top of our core product stack under the Streamlabs umbrella, we are building new products to further empower creators. An Example of 2 new products that we launched this year: Oslo and Melonapp.
About the Project
With our partner, we make the leading set of tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. On top of the core product stack under our partner’s umbrella, we are building new products to further empower creators, and these new innovative products it’s where you come in.
About the Team
The whole team locates on the client’s side. Offices: Vancouver (30-40 people) and San Francisco (30 people), no headquarters.
We do team-wide hackathons twice a year and fly the entire team from across the globe to one location to build new ideas together. We strive for complete transparency within the company with weekly all-hands that covers everything (that is also the only standing meeting we have as a team). We do learning talks, game nights, product demos, AMAs, and much more.
We support remote work, especially during these times.
Responsibilities and Skills
We’re looking for a talented Senior iOS Engineer to grow our team working across our mobile products. As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality code, setting standards, and shipping applications on the iOS platform.
In this role you will:
- Work with a team of highly talented individuals to build and release complex mobile applications in a timely manner
- Take ownership of code quality and product quality
- Be proactive and creative in managing issues and opportunities
- Exemplify a strong eye for design, and obsess over the user experience
- Wear many different hats and contribute to your team with both technical and non-technical skills
- 5+ years of commercial experience in iOS development
- Strong knowledge of Swift and Apple frameworks
- Deep understanding of MV* concepts, memory management, and multithreading
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with Fastlane or other CI/CD tools
- Solid knowledge of dependency tools like CocoaPods or Carthage
- Experience with Flutter and hybrid applications development
- Experience with RTMP
- Experience with Firebase
- Familiarity with content creation
A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience