Senior iOS Developer for Hearable products
About the customer
Our client is an award-winning Munich based technology company. Leading innovation in Hearable and body-worn computing. Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, they strive to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently.
About the project
Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, our customer strives to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently. With the Software Suite, you can easily equip your Bluetooth audio products with advanced natural user interfaces and provide frictionless experiences to your end-users. Natural user interfaces include but not limited to Voice Control, Head Gesture UI, Smart Audio and so on.
About the team
Our Ukrainian-based development team will constantly be expanding. For now, our amazing team consists of 2 highly skilled Android Developers and no less cool QA Engineer. The team has a very friendly atmosphere and an environment for professional development. Our team regularly participates in business trips to Munich, to cooperate closely with stakeholders and the rest of the folks.
- Design and build advanced applications and frameworks for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Minimum 4 years experience in iOS development
- Framework / Module development background is a must
- Have published one or more non-trivial, native iOS apps in the app store (or demonstrate a fully working app)
- A deep understanding of Objective-C and Swift and their programming paradigms
- C programming experience
- Core Bluetooth experience
- The propensity to write efficient code
- Capability to understand technical specifications and implement functionality against them
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with binary/serial communication protocols is a plus
- Experience with MFi is a plus
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.