Senior iOS Developer for SIP Telephony Project
About the customer
A US-based client is looking for iOS-developer in their team for developing mobile service. The main purpose of the developing project is to provide an easy way to communicate with deaf-mute people. It is achieved using video calls with sign language translator if needed. The application also supports Contacts Book and Video Mailing. The app is distributed through Apple App Store and Android version is developing. The app uses a third-party SIP stack for video calls and chatting, integrates with back and Web services which are developed by our client.
About the project
The project is a video phone application which is distributed through the Apple App Store. It uses a third-party SIP stack and integrates with back and Web services which are developed by our client.
About the team
The project team consists of 1 iOS developers and 4 Android developers on the company side and 2 managers on the client side.
- Develop new features;
- Support existing project;
- Communicate with customers on daily meetings and be able to describe problems you meet during developing or suggest improvements or refactorings;
- Be a good team player;
- Meet deadlines
- Configure building machine (TeamCity).
- 4+ years iOS programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C
- Experience in MVC
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multithreading and networking (iOS);
- Knowledge of OOP, designing and architecture developing
- Understanding of testing principles (Unit, UI Automated testing)
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate English
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.