Senior Java Developer for Telematics Solutions
About the Client
Our customer creates telematics solutions that help logistic companies optimize their fleets’ guidance and stay up to speed in every time.
About the Project
Customers’ software offers a simple real-time solution for trailers/trucks tracking. They have Desktop, Mobile and Web Portal to control and coordinate fleets.
Core features of the solution:
- CAN-Bus, FMS and Brake System
- External Sensors and Security Buttons
- Route Tracking and Schedule Monitoring
- Maps and Position Finding
Currently, the solution is used by customers in 26 countries and transmits presently from 47 countries.
About the Team
We want to establish a brand-new distributed team of 2+ people in Ukraine under Brightgrove’s guidance.
As of today, there are 8+ people in Germany.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Implementation of web applications
- Conducting code reviews
- Designing software solutions
- Ensuring SLA of products
- Active participation in product growth
- Mostly new features development
- Participation in ceremonies
- 5+ years of professional experience as Java Developer
- Experience with Spring Boot, Microservices, Docker
- Knowledge of SQL, databases and their performance
- Understanding of software development process
- Solid standards for clean code and test coverage
- Flexibility, initiative, fast learning abilities
- Ability to work in a team and take responsibility