Senior .Net Developer for Data Management in R&D
About the customer
The client is a medium-sized (60 people) international company delivering services and products for Data Management in R&D (mainly biomedical research).
The main product is used by more than 100 renowned research institutions (pharmaceutical companies, contract research, academia) in 17 countries on 4 continents for the management of their lab animal research facilities and the research compliance.
About the project
The project is the main and strategic product, considers itself being a product company. The customer provides standard products based on own platform rather than doing custom-coding on a project basis.
It’s a stable product into which the client permanently invests. This includes the development of entirely new modules, adding new functionality as well as constant refactoring. The product was first introduced to the market in 2007.
About the team
The whole team consists of 12 people in development, testing and documentation. The seniority ranges from junior to senior – nice mixture of skills and characters.
As a member of our development team, the new person on board is responsible to design and implement efficient, maintainable components and functions for our main product platform.
Software development including the technical design in collaboration with our architect, the actual implementation (includes unit testing) and initial functional testing, documentation as required (e.g. installation/configuration checklists).
- Visual Studio experience (preferable 2015/2017)
- .NET Framework experience (C# 5+/vb.net 14+)
- good understanding of a multitier architecture
- understanding and applying common programming principles like DRY, SoC, Code reuse, unit testing etc.
- English Upper-intermediate
Nice to Have Skills:
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 300 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.