Senior Node.js Developer for World-famous Fashion Brand
About the Client
Without exaggeration, our partner is one of the biggest and worldwide-famous fashion brands with headquarters in Sweden and dozens of offices all over the globe. It’s a group of unique design and clothing brands united by a passion for making great and modern designs available to everybody.
About the Project
The project itself is on Beta 2 stage right now – inspiring content for shopping. So it’s not just a shop like Zalando, Asos or etc, it’s trends and shop. Go-live was in April 2020, now it’s in refactoring stage. It’s now 250 brands and half of mio products. Goal – Provide access to all relevant products to customer markets. Starting with female products in Germany.
About the Team
The distributed team consists of two units – in Germany and Ukraine. The Head of Engineering is on the German side.
40 people in total on the German side (CTO, 3 developers (1 Backend developer, 2 Frontend developer), PO, designers, marketing team, fashion selection team and etc.)
On the Ukrainian side: 1 Full-stack dev and 1 Web Analyst.
We want to gather up a team of passionate and dedicated people. The overall unit will be around 9 people in total in the long-term perspective.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Write maintainable code (SOLID), easy to test and that you are proud of
- Build, maintain, and deploy new and existing functionality to all our environments
- Participate in planning, discussions and business meetings – we need every brain in the office to create the most successful product
- 5+ years of proven professional experience as a Full-stackdeveloper/Node.js Developer, preferably with startup experience
- Strong knowledge in Typescript, NodeJS, GraphQL, Apollo server, etc.
- Experience of working with Contentful
- Deep hands-on experience with CI/CD implementation in Azure and Azure DevOps (+ Azure functions)
- Production experience with databases and designing scalable database infrastructure (NoSQL and SQL based). Especially SQL + Sequelize ORM
- You have an eye for clean code and are passionate about testing (BDD, TDD). Understanding of unit and integration testing flow and test coverage
- Problem-solving collaborative attitude, not-afraid-of-new-challenges mindset
- Fluent level of English