Senior PHP Developer for HighLoad Streaming Services
About the Client
Founded in 2001, our partner is now a multinational enterprise with headquarters in Luxembourg and 1000+ employees worldwide. Today, their holding includes dozens of entirely diversified companies in a variety of industries united under a unique umbrella of the client’s creative brand.
The company is fueled by the ideas and visions of enthusiastic entrepreneurs working to grow businesses in the fields of media and entertainment, sports, art, and digital innovations. Their highly creative team builds everything from websites and shopping malls to luxury real estate. They create movies and invest in startups, extending their horizons far beyond being the mainstream media or just “another dotcom.”
About the Project
You’re going to get the opportunity to work on 3 major projects:
- A well-established and acknowledged market-leading service from the live streaming industry.
- A positive, mainstream, and safe social networking platform where adults connect authentically and in a way that suits both parties.
- A pioneering innovator in the field of users’ communication with the online spiritual world experts. This multilingual platform has become the world’s biggest.
About the Team
You’re going to become a valuable part of the multinational distributed team that works based on the highest world-class standards. Our client wants to expand the team even further with the Brightgrove’s experts. All your future teammates are true professionals that maintain a healthy and friendly working atmosphere.
- Participate in projects’ activities connected with high availability, high traffic systems (50M daily visitors), and 4000 servers distributed among 6 data centers worldwide.
- Work with multiple technologies: PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, FMS, other distributed and in-house built systems.
- Participate in the research of new technologies and solutions for the project.
- Handle modular ADR and MVC system development.
- Follow the long life-cycle application development (evolution of applications).
- Design, develop, and test the software.
- Use Git and GitHub and Continuous Integration and Deployment systems for daily deployments.
- Contribute to the client’s open-source projects.
- 8+ years of proven software development experience in PHP projects
- OOP skills and solid knowledge of design patterns
- Clean coding is your most important motto
- Experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development
- Working experience with high availability, high performance, scalable systems
- Expertise in Live Streaming and Stream Encoding technologies
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming (XP)
- Passion for self-improvement and web technologies
- High tolerance for stress and open-minded personality
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) or higher
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get with Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.