Senior PHP Developer for Innovative Software Lab
About the Client
Our customer is a tech company, founded in 2014, in Hamburg, Germany. They develop state-of-the-art innovative software in the insurance domain.
About the Project
Become part of a young team that builds the best software solutions for the problems of insurance and financial service providers. Their vision is the digitization of an industry that is still lagging behind. They are constantly developing new solutions and tools to achieve that goal. They’ve built the coolest comparison calculator in the insurance industry and ensure that over 1 million documents do not end up in the analog mailbox.
About the Team
Be among the first to kick-start and help create and drive a brand new full-fledged end-to-end delivery team.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Develop solutions to meet the business requirements while meeting time and cost constraints
- Lead technical solution discussions
- Evaluation/execution system upgrades
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements, design, code, unit test, implementation)
- 5+ years of extensive knowledge of server-side web development PHP
- Expertise level with at least one PHP frameworks
- Strong experience building software from scratch, advise on technologies and design solutions
- Experience developing and working with Web Services (REST preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases
- Exhibited skills writing unit tests and doing Code review
- Strong hands-on experience with web technologies, web standards & protocols
- An aptitude to deeply understand business processes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet deadlines