Senior PHP Developer for Logistics Services
About the customer
Based in Germany, our customer is a well-established technology and logistics solutions provider for different clients, from renowned manufacturers and trading partners to market vendors and sales companies. Our partner offers full-cycle turn-key services of rental demo loans, IT remarketing strategy, hardware rollout, on-site-warranty and out-of-warranty IT repairs in the engineering, electrical, medical, and software development industries.
In addition to own special logistics fleet, their product line includes software that supports the business processes end-to-end: from planning and delivery to retrieval and sell-off. Our customer stands for the highest level of quality in everything they do.
About the project
There are 3 sub-projects.
- A software system for managing logistics.
It has such features as planning delivery or collection of products, planned tour cost calculation, and more. With this system, one can manage company resources like drivers, vehicle fleet, and other assets.
- Web-based software for OEMs, computer retailers, and IT service providers.
It’s a management tool to plan and administer the entire rollouts in one spot conveniently. This includes pricing calculations, detailed product configurations, and logistical planning.
- Web-based Company Portal.
The company employees currently use it for work time tracking, vacation planning, absences, and so on.
About the team
For now, the team consists of 1 Senior PHP developer on our side, and the customer plans to grow the development unit with time.
- Create new features and applications
- Support and update existing applications
- Provide solutions for occurring challenges
- Communicate directly with the customer
- 5+ years of development experience using PHP
- 1.5+ years of experience with Symfony 2
- Self-organizational and time management skills
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.