Senior QA Automation Engineer for Payment Verification System
About the customer
Our client is a company which provides software for checkout, payment processing, and fraud detection. The company serves e-commerce merchants. Company was founded in 2014 and is based in San Francisco, California.
About the project
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Our client is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, they’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Their mission is to make online commerce instant, consistent and trusted across the internet. To solve such a large problem, they’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. If this challenge excites you, get in touch with our team.
About the team
Engineering team consists of 30+ developers, QA engineers, and managerial staff. Plans for 2019 are to triple the team.
At the moment one QA Automation Engineer is onboard, 2 more are sought.
We are looking to hire a Software Engineer in Test (SDET) to help scale excellence across our technology stack. You’ll build and own the testing platform, frameworks, and actual tests for our engineering team. The ideal candidate has a keen sense of what it takes to ship great software in a fast moving technical environment. You should be able to identify areas for improvement, proactively make those improvements, and communicate changes to the team.
- Build automated tests that can continuously test checkout product
- Own and maintain all scripts to run tests
- Build and maintain frameworks for cross-browser/multiple browser testing
- Build end-to-end automated tests that can continuously test checkout across multiple shopping cart platforms
- Build the roadmap and process for iterating on tests, writing new test cases
Potential Future Tasks:
- Own and maintain load testing frameworks
- Stress test APIs and services to identify weaknesses and the max rps we can support
- At least 3 years in QA Automation
- Excellent Selenium WebDriver working knowledge, JS to be used
- Knowledge of API automation testing tools (SoapUI, Postman, etc.)
- Upper Intermediate English
- Able to make the right decisions and work independently
- Strong detail-oriented mindset
- Outstanding technical problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Prior experience writing automation tests and framework
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.