Senior QA Automation Engineer for Payment Verification System
About the customer
Founded in 2014, our customer is a well-established American tech company backed by the top funders. They provide high-performance checkout, payment processing, and fraud detection software for e-commerce merchants, ensuring a better-than-Amazon checkout experience and zero fraud.
About the project
The online payment infrastructure is fragmented and broken, so our customer is building a tech product that will change the future by making payment transfers as easy as sending messages. Their mission is to make e-commerce instant, consistent, and trusted across the web.
To achieve this goal, they’ve already redesigned payments from the ground up. Solving such a significant and relevant problem, they’ve put together an incredible team of highly-skilled professionals and are selectively expanding it these days. You can be the next team member who will play a mission-critical role in developing the new future of online commerce. If such a challenge excites and inspires you, get in touch with our recruiting team right away.
About the team
The customer’s engineering team consists of 30+ developers, QA engineers, and managerial staff. Brightgrove’s on-site team has up to 10 qualified members who will always support you and provide help if needed. The customer plans to triple our team throughout 2019. As for this job position, at the moment we have 2 QA Automation Engineers onboard, and 1 more is needed.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test (SDET) to help us scale the excellence across our technology stack. Our ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of what it takes to create great software in a fast-paced technical environment. You should be able to identify the areas for improvements single-handedly, proactively implement them, and efficiently communicate these changes to your team.
Generally, you will be:
- Building automated tests that can continuously test the checkout product
- Owning and maintaining all scripts to run tests
- Developing and supporting testing framework for the cross-browser testing
- Creating end-to-end automated tests to test checkout process across multiple platform shopping carts
- Building the testing iterating roadmap and processes, and writing new test cases to increase an existing tests base, and to cover functional of new developed features
- Building API tests scope (REST, SOAP)
- Stress testing APIs and other services to identify weaknesses and the maximum number of Requests Per Second that we can handle
Required Skill Set:
- At least 3 years of experience in QA Automation
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium WebDriver (JS to be used)
- Deep expertise in API automation testing tools (SoapUI, Postman, etc.)
- Prior experience of writing automation tests and frameworks
- Outstanding technical problem-solving ability
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Exceptional soft skills
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.