Senior QA Engineer for Payment Verification System
About the customer
Founded in 2014, our customer is a well-established American tech company backed by the top funders. They provide high-performance checkout, payment processing, and fraud detection software for e-commerce merchants, ensuring a better-than-Amazon checkout experience and zero fraud.
About the project
The online payment infrastructure is fragmented and broken, so our customer is building a tech product that will change the future by making payment transfers as easy as sending messages. Their mission is to make e-commerce instant, consistent, and trusted across the web.
To achieve this goal, they’ve already redesigned payments from the ground up. Solving such a significant and relevant problem, they’ve put together an incredible team of highly-skilled professionals and are selectively expanding it these days. You can be the next team member who will play a mission-critical role in developing the new future of online commerce. If such a challenge excites and inspires you, get in touch with our recruiting team right away.
About the team
The customer’s engineering team consists of 30+ developers, QA engineers, and managerial staff. Brightgrove’s on-site team has up to 10 qualified members who will always support you and provide help if needed. The customer plans to triple our team throughout 2019. As for this job position, at the moment we have a small team of QA Automation Engineers onboard, and 1 Senior QA Engineer is needed for manual testing.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to help us scale the excellence across our technology stack. Our ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of what it takes to create great software in a fast-paced technical environment. You should be able to identify the areas for improvements single-handedly, proactively implement them, and efficiently communicate these changes to your team.
Generally, you will be:
- Manual product testing (Newly developed functionality and regression)
- Technical documentation development
- Communication with the client on a daily basis and ability to communicate with stakeholders on quality issues
- Creation of test cases and check lists for internal team usage as well as external merchants’ utilization
- Possibility to explain and understand the cause of an issue, write detailed bug reports and feature requests
- Analysis and processing the requirements got from PO/Client
- Creation of test scenarios to be used in automated integration tests
- To be a part of the team
Required Skill Set:
- At least 3 years in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of API testing tools (SoapUI, Postman, etc)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Able to make right decisions and work independently
- Strong detail orientated mind-set
- Outstanding technical problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Technical documentation developing (Test Cases, Check Lists, Test Plans)
- Basic SQL knowledge
Will be a plus:
- Selenium Webdriver knowledge
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.