Senior QA Engineer with Multiplatform Mobile Application
About the Client
Our customer is one of the US market leaders in facility and asset management software, providing a user friendly experience that allows companies to manage their facilities and save money with real-time, actionable data.
About the Project
Brightgrove’s developers are tightly integrating with the main project team, co-driving pivotal updates of the core system, creating new portal features and spinning off a brand new Multiplatform Mobile Application to cover existing business flows in a dedicated application.
About the Team
Our aggressive ramp-up plans for 2021 feature two to three Agile teams of up to 20 top trier engineers.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Test planning
- Tests development
- Work in close collaboration with the development team to maximize test coverage
- Functional testing
- Nonfunctional testing
- Testing of Web and Mobile apps
- Experience in test documentation creation
- Experience in different kinds of testing and test techniques
- Experience in testing Web and Mobile applications
- Upper-intermediate English