Senior Salesforce Certified Developer for Consulting Agency
About the customer
Our customer is a premier technology consulting company with offices in USA and Europe. They are a Salesforce Consulting Partner that serves venture capital firms, private equity firms, and nonprofits in the Bay Area and beyond. The company acts as a strategic advisor to its clients, helping them select the appropriate solutions for their missions.
About the project
You’re going to work on various projects related to Salesforce implementation and support for mid-size and large US-based companies.
About the team
All your future teammates are true professionals that maintain a healthy and friendly working atmosphere. There is a team of Certified Salesforce professionals, Product Owners and Project Managers distributed between San Francisco and Europe. And now our customer expands their team with remote engineers that will work in Brightgrove’s R&D office.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will join a team of Salesforce professionals who are responsible for the overall design, implementation, and support of mid-size and complex solutions in Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Communities.
- Design, implementation, and support of solutions in the Salesforce.com environment
- Work with the US-based product owners and client representatives to translate business requirements into solution on Salesforce platform
- Work with the project manager to develop realistic project plans and estimate expected outcomes, costs, and risks
- Develop and maintain integrations with other systems through API’s
- Assist in creation of training material for the newly created applications as needed
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure that code quality and standard methodologies are maintained
- Strong customization and configuration experience of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Certifications: Platform Developer I or II, Salesforce Platform App Builder
- In-depth knowledge and experience of building collaboration portals using the power of Salesforce Communities
- Knowledge of databases, schema design, ER diagramming, and Salesforce database languages SOQL, SOSL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – you would work directly with US-based customers and project team
Would be a big plus:
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud (NPSP) experience
- A Salesforce Cloud Consultant Certification
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consistsф of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.