Senior SAP ABAP Software Engineer for German Real-Estate Firm
About the Client
Our client has been among the leading consulting and system house in the German real estate business since 1998. The main target groups are – next to housing companies – the commercial real estate and the municipal real estate industry. The company offers a full range of consulting, development, and implementation of software solutions as well as training; its service portfolio consisting of IT services and an in-house data center. This portfolio is rounded off by specialized and application-oriented service and support.
About the Project
Our customer has an ultramodern data center, allowing them to meet all demands of their customers. The aim of the software solutions of the client should be to increase the flexibility and profitability of their customers. They offer a networking solution, which simplifies real estate business processes for object managers, tenants, prospects, and service providers with web portals and iPhone/iPad-apps. Our client maintains numerous partnerships. So they are a longstanding channel partner of SAP SE and develop industry-specific add-on solutions for SAP software. Long-term cooperation also exists with IBM.
About the Team
Our client has 250 employees and belongs to the major employer in Berlin. They are looking for new employees with a lot of team spirit and self-initiative to drive innovation, to ensure quality standards, and to create added value for their customers every day.
The team on Ukrainian side will count 3 Engineers at the beginning with the great perspective to grow.
Responsibilities and Skills
- The development of new system components and applications based on current SAP technologies and tools
- Active new and further development of SAP products
- Conception and implementation of customer-specific SAP solutions
- Strong ABAP programming language skills including OO concepts
- Demonstrate ABAP experience in the following areas: Workflow, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Dictionary, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOC, ALV programming, Classical and Interactive Reporting, BDC, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms (offline/interactive), Enhancement, User Exits, Dialog Programming, Interface/ABAP Proxy programming, ABAP Web Dynpro, Performance Tuning, Function Module development, and Spool programming.
- SAP ABAP experience including custom design and development of reports, interfaces, enhancements, ALV.
- SAP WorkFlow experience.
- Reports, interfaces, enhancements, ALV, SAP scripts, and forms.
- SAP development tools, debugging techniques, performance tuning.
- SQL, table design.
- Object-based development utilizing SAP classes and methods.
- English speaking and writing.