Senior Technical Recruiter with Brightgrove
About the Client
We are a bright IT services company with locations in the US, Germany, Ukraine and Belarus now on a mission to expand to LATAM. We’ve grown from 3 people to 615 mature pros since 2011 and keep going. We service clients all over Europe and the US in Computer Software, Retail & e-Commerce, Financial Services, Insurance, and Electronics industries. We are among Top 10 “Best IT Employers” among companies with up to 900 employees according to DOU.ua and highly ranked on Clutch by our valued customers.
About the Project
Our goal is to partner with the company in the mutual effort to achieve ambitious goals and take us to the next level. We’ve got experience, we’ve got the training, we’ve got the tools. Our processes are simple, clear and fast. We are working to make approval chains shorter. We are fully armed to make fast quality hires. The range of the tech stacks we work with is diverse. The compensations we are offering are more than attractive. There is no time to get bored, we move too fast for that. We strive to follow the KISS principle in all we do meaning the manual work should be optimised and automated, obstacles should get removed. Doesn’t that excite you? If yes, come join our team.
About the Team
Brightgrove recruiting team plays an important role in the company growth. We dream big and play tough. We are transparent and honest. Our recruiting style is aggressive but intelligent and smart. Our recruiters are clingy in a good sense but at the same time gentle and caring. Time waste is not an option. Even though our work these days is mostly remote, we are still close and friendly. Backup and mutual support is in our blood.
Does that sound appealing to you?
Come join our team.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Ask right questions to collect vacancy requirements
- Work with candidate ATS as your main tool and source
- Use your network to connect with the right people for the job
- Source and recruit the best matching talent
- Make offers in a way it will be hard to say NO to you
- Conduct market, skills, salary researches
- Take responsibility and report progress
- Show initiative and suggest process improvements
- Collaborate with customers along the interview process
- Read and learn non-stop and share your knowledge with the team
- Experiment and research new recruiting tools and techs. Share good findings with the team.
- You’ve been in the corporate and/or agency recruitment business for at least 3 years
- You’ve got experience in the full recruitment life cycle of IT specialists
- You are a big fan of sourcing and recruitment and often go extra mile, beyond Linkedin)))
- You know what X-Ray is, you use browser extensions, plugins, tools and techs to optimise your work
- You have wide network of connections
- You are awesome in negotiations, hard to say “NO” to, adorable and easy-going
- Your personal best hiring result is more than 5 Mid/Sr hires per month
- Your personal offer acceptance rate is above 80%
- Your average time-to-close is less than 8 weeks
- You read professional articles, blogs and books
- You follow at least a few industry influencers and can take active part in a discussion where things are going
- Your English level is at least upper-intermediate
- You have experience writing emails, candidate presentations communicate to the customers freely in English
- You are aggressive with competitors and respectful with your teammates
- You are honest, responsible and trustworthy
- You DO NOT treat your job as a 9 to 5 work. You know the importance of timely answers and feedbacks