Senior UI/UX Product Designer for Live Streaming Tools. Relocation to Vancouver.
About the customer
Our client is the #1 3rd-party software for broadcasters and content creators on multiple Live Streaming platforms. They create essential customization tools catered towards new and experienced streamers allowing enhanced viewer engagement and ultimately, channel growth.
About the project
Our client offers the #1 ranked tools for streamers.
They build tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. They have paid out over $275 m to streamers since 2014.
70% of the Top 25K livestreamers on Twitch and other platforms use our tools to broadcast or monetize their streams. This company is poised to change the livestreaming industry in the next couple of years – and you can be a big part of it.
About the team
The whole team is located on the client’s side. Offices: Vancouver (30-40 people) and San Francisco (30 people), no headquarters.
- Deliver A+ quality mockups that address product and user needs
- Work within our design system to create experiences that promote the company’s aesthetic and voice
- Be comfortable creating deliverables for web & mobile browsers, mobile apps, and desktop software
- Ability to create occasional product marketing assets
- Must be able to understand the concept of the whole brand and how it ties together across all our mediums
- Must be able to acquire a proficient understanding of our product in order to be an effective member of our design team
- Ability to provide useful UI/UX feedback to other members on the design team and on different apps, products, and features
We are looking for someone who doesn’t just have a strong eye for design but breathes all aspects of it — from overall experience down to the single pixel. This person is a dedicated teammate who will give care and attention to the tasks they’re on from start to finish, no matter how big or small. This person’s core tasks will be around the evolution of existing products and features, designing the experiences of new products and features, and helping to enforce our uniform UI aesthetic across our several products. We expect this person to have prior experience creating web and mobile apps for a high-functioning team. In addition to A+ aesthetic — this person must be a problem solver.
The person in this role will work very closely with a small design team and with developers and PMs on teams across the org. We are looking for someone who can maintain focus and organization when contributing to multiple projects. We have a small design team so our designers almost always work with more than one product team in tandem. If you are a person who does better focusing one task at a time — this position may not be for you.
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Proven UI/web design skills
- Proven graphic design skills
- Must be able to create simple vector illustrations
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or similar prototyping/vector software
- Degree in a Design or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- 3 — 6 years of experience in User Interface, Visual Design, or a related role
- A track record and portfolio demonstrating creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, and design that is on brand and overall improves the user’s experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- English — Upper-Intermediate
As a plus:
- Strong illustration skills
- Interaction/motion design experience
- Start-up/fast-paced environment experience
What you get with our Client:
- Relocation to Canada after probation period
- Healthcare insurance
- “Open” vacation policy, meaning no set days — you get to take time off as needed
- Catered lunches Monday-Friday and unlimited snacks
- Self-learning allowance
- Monthly lifestyle benefit — you can use it for health and wellness purposes, phone, gaming, and more.
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
Our team currently consists of more than 350 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
What You Get With Us:
- Professional and career growth
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- No corporate BS – we move too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
- A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
- You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
- Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
- Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.