SQL Server Database Administrator for Real Estate
About the customer
The Client has been servicing technology solutions to the New York City real estate industry for over a quarter of a century. As there is no widely accepted MLS in the Manhattan real estate industry, the Client’s application environment is the system that transmits up to the minute inventory from one firm to another. This system has grown from 10 firms and 300 listings exchanged daily to close to 500 firms and approximately 10,000 listings exchanged daily in accordance with REBNY’s RLS guidelines.
About the project
The Project is a full service listings system application which is in use by approximately 300 firms. It includes but are not limited to the full service listing application supporting both the agent end user and data entry, a mobile listings application, a variety of listing feeds, off the shelf and customized VOW options, and marketing services which consist of custom brochures, an interface with the New York Times’ Ad times 2000 and a proprietary advertising tool known as Premium Marketing Opportunity (PMO).
It has a long standing history of successful data conversions, integrations, and development of customized business solutions.
About the team
We create a team of developers who have a strong desire to improve their skills in development and ready to collaborate with client’s in-house development team (about 10 people, middle and senior developers, QA) working on the core business platform and software applications.
- Daily work with stored procedures, indexes
- Business logic development
- Optimization and improvement of an existing database
- Day-to-day maintenance and monitoring of database servers, troubleshooting
- Develop and improve the database servers to improve security, performance, reliability and cost
- Strong knowledge of SQL as well as MSSQL specifics
- Big experience with different types of MSSQL replication
- Comprehensive knowledge of security in MSSQL
- Experience optimizing MSSQL Server’s performance
- Ability to work in small collaborative teams and have a great passion for working in an Agile development process environment
- Strong knowledge about structure of OLAP and OLTP DB’s
- Experience in using and building OLAP-cubes
- Experience in ETL using
- Experience in DB tuning, performance improvement. Working with explain plans etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate English
Brightgrove is an industry-leading software company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, generate an inspiring result, and help our clients succeed. Our key industries include Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, ISV & Marketing Agencies, Medicine, Online TV broadcasting and many more.
Our development team currently counts more than 350 people across different accounts, organized around technologies and products. Although we work in multiple teams, on different platforms, and in various languages, we all share the same goal and idea of how to build things.
What You Get with Us:
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Professional and career growth
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
- Working with the latest technologies
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
- Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.