Talent Management Business Partner with Brightgrove
We are a bright IT services company with locations in the US, Germany, Ukraine and Belarus. We’ve grown from 3 people to 404 mature pros since 2011 and keep going. We service clients all over Europe and the US in Computer Software, Retail & e-Commerce, Financial Services, Insurance, and Electronics industries.
About the Team
You will report to COO and work with C-Level, Delivery, Recruiting, HR and Sales Directors on various talent retention and attraction initiatives.
About the Position
The goal of the project is to establish the process of effective talent circulation in the company.
The best and brightest people should evolve and get an opportunity to move between projects in order to stay motivated as long as possible.
- Help with strategic talent planning tasks as well as various retention initiatives.
- Work collectively with Delivery, HR, Sales, and Recruitment functions on Talent planning, allocations, and retention initiatives.
- Be responsible for maintenance and control of active talent pool (Internal candidates waiting for rotations, projects ramp downs re-assignments)
- Be in charge of the internal assessment process.
- Work with internal talent pool on part-time, pre-sale estimation, MVP, Pilot project assignments.
- Create and manage internal skill base system to be used by Sales and Delivery for pre-sales technical activities.
- Be responsible for training, internship, certification processes.
- Work with sub-contractors in case there is a need to engage alternative resources for short-term or niche projects.
- You’ve been working as an HR or Recruiter for at least 3 years
- You’re a person who knows how to work with people, how to negotiate and motivate
- You’re a reliable team player
- You know ins and outs of how the IT business operates
- You’re proactive and diplomatic
- You are honest, responsible, and trustworthy
- Your English level is at least intermediate