Technical Product Owner for Medical AI System
About the Client
Our customers’ app and enterprise solutions are improving human health across the globe. So far, we’ve helped 10 million people look after themselves, and our partnerships across healthcare continue to convert medical knowledge and clinical accuracy into better health outcomes. Would you consider joining our diverse and inclusive team to improve health outcomes globally? Your work could help millions of people, including yourself: Studies show that having a higher sense of purpose is linked to a longer, healthier life.
About the Project
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to hold a strategic and tactical position to build our platform portfolio. We are currently looking for our identification service and storage services.
You will make part of a cross-functional team, that is always looking for state-of-the-art technologies and techniques. Challenge and feedback are part of our daily tasks and are highly encouraged in the team. We like to work with interactive rounds and test our ideas as fast as possible – so we can learn and improve. Your ideas will be always welcome and taken into consideration for the discussions and decisions of the team. We are not afraid to try new approaches with short interactions – we believe the more we interact, the faster we learn and the better quality we provide.
About the Team
Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Develop and communicate the SDK product vision and collaboratively define product features and releases with a cross-functional development team
- Coordinate internal employees and external partners for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage and rationalize the product backlog and roadmap
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Thoroughly and accurately represent the business and our users
- Vet new ideas or features against company strategy and goals
- Collaborate with the dev team and stakeholders ensuring expectations are common and clear
- Review work results based upon your pre-defined “done” criteria
- Communicate effectively, sharing plans, successes and failures
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- 8+ years of product leadership experience in Agile/Scrum environments – able to organize and facilitate key Agile ceremonies
- Engineering or at least technical background
- Great project management skills and proven working experience in project management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good stakeholder management
- Strong leadership skills
- Good understanding of infrastructure, configuration and technical dependencies
- Good understanding of authentication mechanisms and protocols
Nice to have:
- Health care background
- Basic understanding of newer authentication concepts such as WebAuthn and decentralized identity
- Basic understanding of (distributed) data stores and filesystems
- Experience in regulated environments